Position will be under general supervision and set up in a teleworking environment upon completion of training and will be responsible for providing level one technical desktop and application support by responding to incoming calls and/or self-service tickets from phone queues and self-service portal regarding state-issued and personal desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, thin clients, all peripherals, printers, telephone services, voip, cellular services, standard agency desktop applications (Google Workspace applications, Microsoft Office Suite, Gmail, Google Calendaring, Google Chat and Meets, Chrome, Edge, Firefox, VMWare Horizon virtual desktops, Cisco Any Connect VPN, Azure virtual desktops, mainframe emulators, etc.) for the agency.
Create incident and/or request tickets requiring: Validation of customer information, prioritization and classification of incident or request and documentation of all aspects of call including customer interaction and actions taken. Troubleshoot all technical and non-technical issues presented by customers using all tools and resources available within an allotted time frame in a call center environment.
- Provide telephone, email, chat, and remote desktop assistance to customers with general questions and technical assistance needs on desktop computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones and applications including network connection troubleshooting and assistance to both internal office staff and the teleworking workforce.
- Provide timely hardware, software, voice, and network help desk support to all agency personnel through all means available. (includes assisting new and existing customers with logging in and setting up desktop applications, configuring workstations remotely, troubleshooting standard software) troubleshoot all technical and non-technical issues presented by customers using all tools and resources available
- Receive and troubleshoot issues escalated by other agency application helpdesks; issues received through self-service; issues received via call center queues
- Responsible for: escalating and property routing incidents and requests that cannot be resolved by the Resolution Center/Service Desk Tier 1 team; creating, updating, and review of existing and new knowledge base articles based upon calls and tickets received, created, or resolved.
- Create incident and/or request tickets
- Windows 10 PCs and Laptops - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Chat/Meets, Google Workspace applications - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Microsoft Office Products - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- VMWare/Azure Virtual Desktop Support - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Cisco AnyConnect - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Android and iOS - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Microsoft Active Directory - Intermediate - 2 - Required