This position will report to the Cyber Strategy and Planning Manager (CSPM) whose branch is responsible for assisting the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), with the development and execution of the cyber strategy; policy planning and design; security training and education; security communication; tool administration; and security metrics and reporting across the city.
A successful candidate for this position is a professional who is highly meticulous, detail oriented, and has excellent organizational skills. They utilize good judgement and demonstrate a sound business acumen with the ability to critically listen, easily discern information, and implement direction. A proactive, self-motivated, quick learner with exceptional customer service skills will make a great addition to the Cyber Strategy and Planning team.
KEY JOB DUTIES
• Cyber Strategy:
- Assist the CSPM with strategy document writing and dissemination
- Assist with briefing documents
- Manage the entire ISPO procurement process
• Policy Planning and Design:
- Assist the CSAP Technical Writers as needed to prepare, track, and disseminate policies
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures as required for all the Security Analyst duties
• Security Training and Education:
- Assist the CSPM with all annual security awareness training activities
- Assist the CSPM deliver phishing campaigns and tabletop exercises
- Manage the entire ISPO staff technical training process
• Security Communication:
- Collaborate and communicate with department leadership and technology staffs
- Manage all communications and service ticket tracking for the Security Awareness campaigns
- Assist the CSPM disseminate monthly security training topics
- Assist the CSPM to ensure ISPO website content is up to date and refreshed regularly
• ISPO Tool Administration:
- Perform System Administration functions for the Security Awareness Training platform
- Provide administrative support for ISPO SharePoint sites
- Assist the CSPM support the ISPO Time Management system
• Security Metrics and Reporting:
- Assist the CSPM to develop metrics to support annual strategy goals
- Coordinate across ISPO branches for metric collection
- Develop reporting mechanisms for multiple audiences
• Highly organized
• A self-starter /self-directed individual contributor
• Ability to easily synthesize technical data
• Excellent time management skills
• Consistently validates to ensure accurate deliverables the first time
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Keen understanding of business etiquette and protocol
• Works well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with other city staff across multiple technical domains and teams
• Ability to read and understand, then write complex technical reports, as they apply to the Phoenix enterprise environment
• Advanced to Expert level Microsoft Office tools experience
• Two years of professional level experience providing technical support for information technology and/or security systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, electronic systems engineering or relevant experience in a related technical field.
• Other combinations of experience and education that meet the minimum qualifications may be substituted.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS – The minimum qualifications listed above, plus:
• Minimum three years of experience with advanced Microsoft tools including Project Web Application, Power BI and SharePoint.
• Minimum three years of experience performing system administration and/or supporting technical systems.
• Security + or other leading nationally recognized information security certifications.