The client requires a strong Project Manager to assist the Agencies with projects in reference to the consolidation of the licensing I.T. system, mapping, flow charts for the product, and preparing a scope of work to move the licensing database to new system. Assist the Agencies with additional mapping and flow charts of other processes and procedures within the Agencies. Position may work both onsite and remotely, please ensure your candidate is able to accommodate both as needed by the Agencies.
- Leads planning and implementation of the project. Facilitates definition of tasks and resource requirements. Develops a unified project schedule.
- Facilitate collaboration among the Agencies
- Assist with unified project schedule for system development and work actively with all parties to manage the project
- Prepares and maintains all project status reports, schedules and dependencies. Responds to all inquiries regarding project status.
- Advises management of potential problems in a timely and proactive manner.
- Documents processes and procedures as needed to facilitate merging of operations.
- Facilitates collaboration among relevant 3rd parties such at the Governor’s Tower, ADOA, state contract vendors, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects a time
- Assists with documentation.
- Minimum of 7 years of Project Management experience including experience managing IT software projects.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Analysis.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Senior Management.
- Experience developing project plans and keeping a project on schedule.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong presentation, critical thinking, and meeting leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to identify and understand business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
- PM certification.
- Government experience.
- COTS implementation experience.
- Experience with organizational management or organizational change management.
- Determination of staff, resources, and other requirements for successful project completion. Take corrective action as needed. Contribute to team efforts such as gathering, developing, analyzing and documenting requirements from business process designs and flowc