Responsible for providing professional business and systems analysis and programming for applications in a variety of environments.
Essential Functions (not intended to be all inclusive):
1. Provides program level application design and analysis from both written and verbal detailed program specifications.
2. Debugs complex computer programs.
3. Writes specifications, designs and creates new programs, and analyzes and modifies existing programs.
4. Designs and supports applications and web sites using the agency's standard tools.
5. Writes test plans and participates in peer testing.
6. Participates in project planning and design with clients and senior analytical staff.
7. Consults and plans for specific modifications and systems enhancements.
8. Provides optimum quality service to the clients.
9. Monitors project for quality assurance and adherence to procedures in order to avoid preventable interruption of production.
10. Develops written documents to clearly present information in a logical order with terms that are understood by the receiving audience.
11. Prepares written reports (e.g., monthly activity, project status, etc.) to provide information.
12. Documents activities and time spent on tasks.
1. Professional standards for applications and systems development and documentation.
2. The principles, concepts, capabilities, and operations of (two or more) HTML, XML, JAVA, SOAP, SQL, XSD, PYTHON, C#, C , SWIFT, TYPESCRIPT, DRUPAL, C-TREE, DB2, business intelligence reporting and analytics systems and low-code process automation systems.
3. System design requirements and programming techniques in any Object-Oriented Language (e.g., C , C#, JAVA, .NET, etc.)
1. Reviewing, interpreting, and proofreading comprehensive, analytical, statistical, technical, and administrative reports, documents, and manuals.
2. The use of system testing applications to identify performance, data integrity, communication and functionality problems, and ensure the programs are corrected accordingly.
3. Developing logical conclusions and implementing practical solutions to highly complex programming and data structure problems.
4. Analyzing highly complex systems and programming specifications to develop logical coding.
5. Analyzing user needs to design appropriate system modifications or new applications to meet the identified requirements.
6. Integrating applications which extend across sections of the organization.
1. Effectively develop and engineer applications and solutions in multiple programming languages and/or database systems.
2. Establish and maintain effective professional relationships.
4. Communicate orally and in writing to present information in a logical and understandable format.
5. Work within stringent deadlines to complete work assignments.
6. Adapt to changing priorities and assignment