- Serves as project champion embracing and articulating project goals, objectives and outcomes for projects such as cloud technologies, infrastructure modernization, cybersecurity, digitization, enterprise wide applications and managed partnerships.
- Manage the project team to drive results and successes; Demonstrate strong problem solving abilities
- Manages the entire project life cycle from discovery through lessons learned
- Facilitates team/stakeholder interactions, meetings and communications
- Works with project resources, including procurement and vendor, to assure project health
- Ensure the team is working together and step in when needed
- Understands, monitors and reports on project tasks, milestones and deliverables.
- Document and report on project management activities.
- Guides project teams to define requirements or stories/sprints/backlogs
- Balances priorities among multiple projects/subprojects
- Create reports within the project management tool or other tools that apply and create projects dashboard.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs):
● Proactive Orientation - Strong ability to identify and resolve risks/issues/changes
● Takes Ownership - Commitment to actions that lead to success for self/team/organization
● Drives to Results – Track record of project results (with increasing levels of difficulty)
● Customer Focus - Strong customer service orientation
● Excellent Communicator - Strong verbal, written and facilitation skills;
● Personable - Strong team/stakeholder interactions and working relationships; Effective with IT professionals
● Delivery - Strong planning, organization and presentation skills
● Knowledge Areas - PM methodologies (i.e., Waterfall, Lean, Kanban, Agile, hybrid)
● The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and 5+ years in a project management or similar role utilizing PM processes/protocols
● PMP Certification
● Previous Data Center migration experience
● Previous experience with lifting and shifting of server and/or appliances