The position in which the primary duties require direct involvement in the support of existing automated DDD business systems. In working with users, identify actual and potential errors or bugs in these automated business systems. Validate, document, report these system errors to the appropriate DDD development team. Provide guidance to users on how to utilize automated DDD business systems to accomplish necessary business functions.
This position under general supervision:
- Triage and respond to user requests for system help
- Identify causes of user problems and potential solutions
- Update/submit/track tickets utilizing DES ticketing system
- Maintain Production Job Schedule & execute jobs following the schedule
- Override and void pended encounters
- Analyze EDI files to track members and health plan assignment
- Support FTP server utilization by DDD staff, vendors and health plans
- Manage and execute month end process
- Test new production releases
- Prepares statistical reports on help desk utilization
- Manages Roster Mismatch process to maintain accuracy of client eligibility records
- Manages Client Transmit process to maintain accuracy of client placement records in sync with AHCCCS client records
- Strong customer service skills including effective listening and problem resolution techniques with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills for managing and prioritizing tasks.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and effective decision making engaging in critical thinking using logic and reasoning.
- Build and maintain strong relationships inside and outside the organization interacting with all levels of personnel and clientele in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail
Experience Required: 3 to 4 years of Customer Service experience
- 1 to 3 years of Information Technology experience preferably with DDD FOCUS applications.
- Experience with File Transfer Protocol ( FTP ) concepts, OnBase, SimpliGov and/or ticketing systems. Education Required: High School Diploma or GED with some college courses in Business and/or Information Technology
Education Preferred: Associate's degree plus one to three years of information technology experience (or equivalent experience)
While position is mostly work from home, employees are notified when they are to report to their work location. Daily virtual scrums/standups, Weekly 1:1's, Weekly Huddles are all conducted virtually.