Roles & Responsibilities
- This position will work cross functionally to prepare, oversee position advertisements, and communicate with our Vendor for ITG's temporary staff recruitments.
- Will create purchase orders, process receipts, and create metrics to track status. Incumbent will coordinate and monitor ITG's seat reservation system, On-call schedule and will prioritize, plan work activities and set goals while using time efficiently. Will coordinate travel and obtain approval for employees.
- Provide assistance to the Office Manager, Budget Manager, and Deputy Chief Information Officer.
- Capable of problem solving and implementing improvements.
- Will assist the Deputy as needed with project coordination.
- Provides assistance to the Office Manager, Budget Manager, and hiring Supervisors by monitoring the recruitment progress, updating Org Charts, and creating metrics.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Basic project coordination skills Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical documentation
General knowledge of the organization’s methodologies and tools General knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures 1-2 years of Administrative experience with some project coordination.
Education Required - 1-2 years of Administrative experience with some project coordination.