Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for accurately keying returns into multiple systems, while following standard operating procedures and customer specific instructions for processing returns.
- Maintain site productivity and quality standards.
- Effective verbal, written, and listening communication skills Strong 10-key skills, e.g.,15,000+ KPH, 60+ WPM
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Proficient in the use of a PC in a Windows environment; in the use of the Internet; in the use of MS Office Applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel, PowerPoint; and in the use of Google Suite applications such as Gmail, Sheets, Docs, and Drive.
- General level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Mail and Google Suites
- Handling changing priorities to meet required deadlines
- Efficiently and along with team members within a small department
Previous data entry experience in an office environment Worked with production and quality standards
Education Required High school diploma or GED
Additional Information Possible overtime of 8 hours on various weekends. No Long Fingernails.