We are looking for a Scrum Master (Project Manager) to lead and deliver on a complex, interagency, phased project.
• LEAD the planning and implementation of a phased development project.
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables.
• Manages customer expectations.
• Manage stakeholder communications and document thoroughly.
• Manage participation from agency and external business stakeholders.
• Define project tasks and resource requirements (in cooperation with BA).
• Develop full scale project plans.
• Manage project budget considerations.
• Manage project resource allocation.
• Plan and schedule project timelines (in cooperation with ADOA Program Manager).
• Manages risk analysis and development of mitigation plans and proactively monitors risks throughout the project lifecycle.
• Track product deliverables using appropriate tools (JIRA, DevOps, etc.).
• Facilitates, communicates, and coordinates project progress, deliverables and tasks, follow-up with project teams, testers, stakeholders, and management.
• Host internal standup meetings, interagency status meetings, and design meetings.
• Provide real direction and support to project team.
• Lead, monitor, and report on quality assurance efforts.
• Compile and present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
• Resolves and/or assists in resolving issues within and between projects and/or functional areas.
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
• Performs other responsibilities as assigned.
• Proven ability to run software development with Agile methodologies with absolute minimum assistance.
• Self-motivated and can work and lead others with little supervision. • Proven ability to manage diverse cross-functional development and support teams.
• Proven track record managing large sized, complex business/technology projects and/or programs.
• Extensive experience in multiple SDLC methodologies.
• Exhibits critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
• Highly developed time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, English language, and communication skills.
• Ability to influence, motivate, and lead to achieve desired outcome.
• Excellent JIRA, MS DevOps, MS Project, PowerPoint, Office skills.
• Understanding of testing types and the testing process.
• 8 years of IT-related or relevant enterprise project management experience including 4 years of experience as a senior project manager.
• Active and accredited project management certification required: One of the following certifications is required: Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)/Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM). Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM). Professional Scrum Master (PSM) I, II, or III. Project Management Professional (PMP) and/or Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification preferred.
• FBI background is required for this position. • Fluency in JIRA is highly regarded and would be considered a premium
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, or related field.