Full time, Contract | Phoenix, Arizona
Posted On: May 12 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- Requesting candidate to assist with the collection of receivables.
- This would include but not limited to non-sufficient funds, fuel tax, audit assessments and civil penalties.
- This would include verbal and written communications.
- They would process credit card and check transactions, do daily deposits, bank levies, bond claims and transfers.
- They need to be able to validate, record and report all revenues.
- They need to do account analysis and any other tasks as assigned by upper management.
Previous collections experience will be helpful but not required. Basic understanding and knowledge of governmental accounting. Assist staff with various tasks which include but are not limited to phone calls, reconciliations, reviewing complex spreadsheets and all assigned tasks.
Collections experience helpful but not required.
High school diploma. Accounting classes helpful but not required.