Roles & Responsibilities
This position provides courteous, accurate, and timely customer service to the public of the State of Arizona while answering calls using the BVR Program call center system. This entails managing a high volume of customer calls that come into the call center while providing direction and assistance to each caller in a timely and professional manner. The incumbent will interpret and comply with statues, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Process and secure customer information, cash receipts, certified paper, applications, corrections, amendments, and confidential documents. Provide quality control of the certified paper and certificates and cards to ensure correct certificates and cards are issued and mailed to correct applicants. Review and process customer applications to include: archiving and coordinating archiving schedule.
- Oral and written communication
- Using courtesy and tact when interacting with internal and external customers
- Use of call center phone system
- Operating a register and cash handling
- 5+ years of experience in customer service or 3 years in a customer service call center environment.
- Experience with multiple line telephones, computer and technology preferred.
- Customer service techniques.
- Use of office equipment and computer systems.
- General office procedures and practices
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.