Full time, Contract | Phoenix, Arizona
Posted On: May 23 2023
Salary: $30000 - $36000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities
- This is a cashier position that requires to be available in the office environment in the Mesa office location.
- Responsible for face to face contact with customers.
- Performs customer service activities by providing assistance, guidance, and instruction for more complex customer service complaints, inquiries, and issues.
- Performs the complete range of agency customer service functions within the work section. Exercises discretion to interpret and apply customer service operations.
- Ability to be flexible and work special duties as assigned.
- Directly receives and processes payments for all tax types in the form of cash, checks and money orders.
- Ensures payments and represented items are posted accurately to taxpayers or business accounts.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation and end of day balancing for assigned till.
- Processes licenses, renewals, registration, business account updates, power of attorney and certified copy forms.
- Processes contracting applications over the counter.
- Research and respond to all inquiries and requests for all tax types.
- Establishes efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall.
Skills & Experience Required - Customer Service
Education Required - GED / High School Diploma