The Information Services Division (ISD) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Information Security Architect. As the Information Security Architect, you will be helping secure the data of over 2.4+ million members. You will need to be able to work with emerging technology, adapt quickly to an every changing environment, and use experience to understand and meet the needs of our members and internal customers. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Ensures compliance of NIST, ISO, MARS-E and other standards
• Leads forensic efforts
• Participates in audits and assessments
• Proactively solve complex problems
• Analyze and design enterprise information security systems and services
• Implements and interprets polices, directives and procedures
• Develops and maintains the Information Security planning process
• Thorough working knowledge of information security technologies, industry trends and best practices in
• Considerable knowledge of specific information protection standards (HIPAA, MARS-E, etc)
• Mastery with concepts of ISO27000, NIST 800 and other security standards
• Excellent customer service skills
• Expert troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrated ability to architect, build and implement large information security systems
• Demonstrated ability to evaluate and test emerging technologies
Hand's on skillset in cloud, security, and network architectures where you support what you design.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 10 or more years of experience in information security systems engineering, architecture, and design (or equivalent experience).
• Certified Information Security Systems Professional. At least 3 years of Information Security experience.