The Information Services Division is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as a Systems Engineer. This position is responsible for analyzing, testing, troubleshooting, and evaluating existing network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide are networks (WAN), cloud networks, servers, and other data communications networks. Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption. Major duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Migrate functions and networks to private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures
* Develop documentation for maintenance and provisioning procedures for software defined network infrastructures
* Manage the architecture and operational support of network infrastructure for both cloud and on premise networks
* Assess and respond to network related incidents
* Architect and deploy network solutions in a multi-tenant cloud environment.
- Cloud technologies including: AWS, AZURE, Google and OCI, Custom SSL, ciphers, and Elastic Load balancing, performing optimizations
- F5 Service Chain function; networking and systems administration; BGP, OSPF routing technologies
- OSI and TCP/IP network models; Strong understanding of Network Service Provider Interconnectivity platforms Skills:
- Build strong relationship skills for driving and leading discussions, leading requirements sessions, experience in producing deliverable documents, discussing and planning application architectures with cross-functional teams
- Strong implementation skills in migrating functions and networks to private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructures
- Collaborate, empower and connect with a variety of other architecture roles in the organization
- Lead cultural change for cloud networking adoption including developing and coordinating cloud network architectures
- Develop a cloud networking strategy and coordinate the adaption process
Skills Preferred: Hand's on skillset in cloud, security, and network technologies.
- 3+ years of Cloud Architecture, Network and Infrastructure Design Skills in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- At least one technical or cloud vendor certification such as:
- AWS Certifications (Associate Level – Architect or Professional Level – Architect)
- Microsoft Azure 300-level Certifications ? Cisco Certified Network Associate, Cisco Certified Network Professional, CompTIA Network+
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or other IT related discipline, 3+ years programming experience with scripting languages.
- 3+ years of Git and integration with Git development to operational workflow.
- Experience working with PowerShell and or Python scripting languages.
- Experience with Cloud Cost Optimization and Operational Management
Req id: 243