The Facilities Specialist is responsible for a variety of business and operational functions delivered as a service by the Facilities team. Position is responsible for supporting facilities operations (receiving assets, tagging assets, invoice review, pick up mail, deliver mail, sort mail, etc), scheduling and resolving facility tickets and work orders and responding to requests for vehicle check-out, supplies, cubicle orientation, conference space step-up, etc.
The position performs activities within the Arizona Procurement Portal in accordance with State procurement rules. The position contributes to the design of program operating procedures, the monitoring and evaluation of program progress and related activities; and performs related work as required to support facilities operations.
The position provides daily lunch coverage at the front desk, answering phones and assisting customers. This position will require you to work with power tools on occasion to build and secure furniture, install file cabinets, and redesign modular furniture. The position may perform other duties assigned by the senior procurement specialist. This position requires possession of a valid Arizona driver's license. Must have the ability to lift and carry at least 100 lbs from ground to chest level
- Reviewing and evaluating program activities analytically and to develop effective plans and methods for program improvement;
- Customer service in person and over the phone
- Interpersonal and Oral and written communication
- Organization and detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite applications and Google Suite
- Time management
- Performing repetitive motions such as opening of mail, lifting boxes, sorting of documents, scanning and filing
- Problem solving
- Administrative functions
- Knowledge of tools, their functions and how to safely operate
Previous work in an office setting with any of the following : receptionist, mailroom/ copy center
2+ years working in an office with a primary objective of preforming facility functions
Associates in a business related field
Requires possession to retain a current valid state-issued driver's license Reference check required.