IT Resource Manager who will lead the hiring & on-boarding process; plan & allocate resources for an IT Project; determine our organization’s demand for resources and ensures its capacity to meet staffing needs of projects.
• Hiring & On-boarding: Champion Hiring & On-boarding IT Staff processes in accordance with project budgets for all TSD program areas. (30%)
• Resource Capacity Planning: Manage staff's workload utilization by assigning available employees to tasks in accordance with their skillsets, previous experience, and availability. (20%)
• Resource Management: Overcoming resource shortages by means of resource management techniques, collaborate with supervisors in reallocating resources; informing senior management of any issues related to inability to meet business units needs due to resourcing. (20%)
• Organizational Roles & Responsibilities: Collaborate with all IT Program Areas in defining & clarifying each IT position Roles & Responsibilities. (10%)
• Strategic IT Projects Planning: Develop & maintain a holistic view of all IT projects (current & upcoming) including all program areas, Infrastructure, Business Development, Database and Release Management. (10%)
• Resource Training: Develop & assist with training new hires on our processes, tools, systems & applications – Work in collaboration with other business units & HR Training resource. (5%)
• Other duties as assigned as related to the position. (5%)
• Knowledge/Drive to learn at high-level Technology applications to weed out candidates in the early stages of the hiring process.
• In-depth knowledge of Agile & Scrum Methodology, DevOps & Lean principles.
• Considerable working knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management.
• Interact both technically with development team and functionally with business users through verbal and written communications.
• Capacity to anticipate, comprehend and manage project dependencies across other initiatives in the division.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and anticipate the needs of a changing landscape.
• Strong written communication skills.
• 3+ Years of managing resources/projects or supervising staff.
Bachelors degree or higher required