Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Nov 18 2022
Candidate have to be 100% on-site. They need to handle computers for the most part.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and resolve tickets submitted by the user community.
- Provide technical assistance to staff.
- Support the deployment plan of workstations and laptops to make sure images are executed properly and that the devices are ready for users.
- Develop, test and deploy PC and laptop images.
- Develop, test and deploy scripts to push updates and upgrades to over 1900 devices.
- Support Active Directory Group Policy administration.
- Provide project leadership in client computing efforts.
- Support Windows and windows applications.
- Demonstrates superior seamless customer service, integrity, and commitment to innovation, efficiency, and fiscally responsible activity.
- Analyze and diagnose problems in the network, desktops and laptops.
- Develops and maintains computer and/or telecommunications equipment and peripherals, hardware and software.