Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Nov 17 2022
All data cleansing aspects
- Results/Final product.
- Compile and Review data dictionaries
- Document scenarios to identify anomalies
- Query databases to document potential issues
- Review data outputs
- Profile data
- Write and execute queries
- Write and execute automated fixes
- Work with BA, SMEs and Program staff
- Having database knowledge of ADABAS, VSAM and SQL is a must. While the target system is unknown at this stage, the purpose of data cleansing is to prepare existing legacy data for conversion to a new system and speed up the process of data mapping.
- Conversion typically consists of many steps including cleansing, mapping, extraction, transformation, and load into the target system.
- Data conversion is a critical piece of any modernization project.
- Agency can proactively approach data conversion by first identifying potential anomalies in the data and cleansing to ensure the data is ready for the larger data conversion process.