Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Sep 20 2022
Client computing requirements:
Candidate must possess a modern Windows or Mac OS and reliable, high-speed Internet connection that supports a Windows remote desktop protocol session (terminal services) on his/her start date.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience with technologies involving data center, cloud, desktop/client computing, and voice and data communications is helpful, but not of paramount importance. The ideal candidate will comfortably excel in the following pure project management areas
- IT Project Management experience 5 or more years. PMP or similar certifications a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong drive to produce positive outcomes and results.
- Autonomous self-starter with critical thinking skills.
- Expert written and verbal communication, collaboration, and facilitation skills.
- Initiating projects and creating business case documents.
- Scheduling, leading and documenting project meetings, meeting minutes, action items, risks, issues and other project related details.
- Developing project plans, work breakdown structures, schedules, critical success factors, acceptance criteria, and resource assignments.
- Reports project status in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Facilitates collaboration with cross functional teams including the Infrastructure Team, Application Development Team, Security Team, Senior Management Team, and various business units such as Financial Services and Member Services.
- Resolves or assists in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas.
- Develops methods to monitor projects and area progress and takes corrective action.
- Ability to conceptualize business systems and business processes.
- Determine solutions that are most cost effective for Agency.
- Interact both technically with development team and functionally with business users through verbal and written communications.
- Lead effective meetings and teams.