Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Aug 19 2022
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open, monitor, work, and close tickets in a ticket tracking system responding promptly to customer needs.
- Monitor calls including tickets entered in the ticket tracking system for problems
- Verifies user information, communicates outstanding issues and status resolution to users and supervisor, programming support staff, other government agencies, and community partners as applicable to meet commitments.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong customer service skills including effective listening and problem resolution techniques with attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and effective decision making engaging in critical thinking using logic and reasoning working collaboratively or independently.
- Handle phone calls and walk-ups while juggling multiple other priorities.
- Analyze complex issues and resolve incidents efficiently and effectively.
- Determine the impact of issues and recommend changes to improve efficiency and reduce waste.
- Balance, prioritize, and organize multiple tasks and adjust plans accordingly.
- Imaging desktops, laptops, and tablets and deploy equipment to agency staff.