Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Aug 17 2022
Role and Responsibilities
This position is responsible for analysis, diagnosis, and resolution for all IT services related to TraCS.
- Analyze, debug and resolve defects in the application.
- Use existing procedures to preliminary problem diagnose, resolve and restore service for supported Arizona TraCS deployments, both on-site and hosted solutions.
- Assist Application Developer in the creation and support of forms, reports, rules and analysis queries within the TraCS application framework.
- Resolve end user service requests as assigned and assist with training on all aspects of the TraCS application as well as refresher training courses, including SDK classes.
- Fix TraCS to meet functional and technical design, monitor utilization, change administration duties and activities as they are implemented into production.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 or more years of programming and analysis experience (or equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of Windows based applications; hardware and database architecture; computer hardware, software, network operating systems and/or capabilities, limitations and variances sufficient to support user needs, must understand the methods and techniques of system analysis, design and support
- Excellent skills in application troubleshooting, analytical and detail-oriented; written and oral communication; multi-tasking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and write technical documentation Perform advanced mathematical calculations. Demonstrated ability to create and write policies and standards/technical documentation.