The Business Analyst will play a key role in gathering requirements for new solutions and documenting business problems / use cases brought to the Solution Architecture team. They will review, analyze, and evaluate business processes, systems and user needs. Collaborate with Solution Architects on converting those requirements to solution recommendations
Experience in analysis of business process and workflow and/or process improvement recommendations. Some experience with project methodology.
• Working knowledge of business processes and systems, programming and systems analysis procedures.
• Ability to interpret techincal documents.
• Knowledge of project techniques and practices.
• Knowledge of configuration management and change management.
• Understanding of Agile principles and Kanban
• 5 plus years business analyst experience in analysis, gathering and documenting business requirements.
• Strong problem solving, analysis and clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with both business and technical staff to resolve problems and improve processes
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) certification (or similar) preferred
- Conduct Meetings
- Deliver DTS specific reports and artifacts
- Support teams in planning, reporting, and costing of projects and project options. Champion the right technical solutions based upon documentable facts.
- Project Management - Intermediate - 3 - Required
- Scrum - Intermediate - 3 - Required
- Agile - Intermediate - 3 - Required
- IT Testing - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- QA Processes - Intermediate - 2 - Required
- Google Products - Advanced - 5 - Required
- Vizio - Advanced - 5 - Required
- Trello - Beginner - 1