Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Jun 16 2022
This position will be responsible for providing administrative support functions for quoting and receiving of new IT hardware.
- Daily communication and follow up with vendors and internal Agency customers
- Managing a ticketing queue of requests
- Tracking and stocking of IT hardware.
- Will act as the greeter for the suite ensuring no unauthorized personnel loiter.
- Assisting with document tracking, various database upkeep, filing and correspondence.
- Providing basic assistance with coordinating orders and deliveries.
- Provides timely administrative support functions.
- Will be composing and sending correspondence and email.
- Answering telephone; conducting, gathering and summarizing documents; maintains schedules and calendars; organizes and manages electronic and paper file systems;
- Assists with general administrative support requests.
- Principles and practices of office administration
- Agency or program rules, regulations, policies and operating procedures
- Analytical and organizational thinking
- Typing and keying in data
- Computer software – Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-developed communication – written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management
- Gather and summarize data
- Interact with staff, other administrative departments and outside representatives in a professional manner.
- Plan, analyze, coordinate activities and establish priorities.
- Manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Adapt to changing conditions with calmness and professionalism
- Be a team player
- Work well with others
- 3 years of responsible administrative experience as an administrative assistant with demonstrated experience in organizing information and documents, planning and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.