This position will be assigned to a large software design, development, and implementation project to replace the existing Vocational Rehabilitation, Older Independent Blind, and Business Enterprise Program computer systems. This Senior Business Analyst will be assigned to and represent the RSA Project Team throughout all project
- Refine and decompose the RSA Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Develop business specifications for web pages, correspondence, reports, batch processes, conversion and interfaces.
- Develop flow charts to describe “as is” and “to be” business processes
- Develop Use Case Scenarios that describe common and exception business processes
- Attend Joint Application Design sessions and provide design feedback to the software vendor
- Work with RSA Subject Matter Experts to create responses to vendor customization questions and decisions.
- Develop Test Cases.
- Assist with Training Materials development.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing.
- Document Testing Defects.
- Participate in Implementation Planning.
- Develop Operational Readiness Testing scenarios.
- Conduct Operational Readiness Testing.
- Assist Implementation Activities.
- Provide End User Operations Support.
- Research and resolve Tier 3 Help Desk Calls.
Knowledge and Skills
- Working knowledge of the methodologies, techniques and tools for systems analysis and design, business processing, requirements management, quality assurance and software testing.
- Understanding of business processes for government benefits eligibility determination and payment of services.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate work sessions with up to 20 people in attendance.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor multiple work assignments and accurately report progress.
- History of completing assignments by assigned deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to translate and explain technical concepts and documentation to non-technical staff
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of experience performing business analysis
- Successfully pass background and reference checks