Looking for Flex Principal Product Manager working on customer-facing eCommerce experience. As a Principal Product Manager, you will shape the strategy and drive delivery for digital experiences. You will flex across product detail page domain, content strategy, and enterprise-level e-Commerce initiatives and verticals.
• Provide a strong degree of thought leadership, and develop the product vision and roadmap for our digital shopping experiences in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Research market and industry trends and perform competitor product analysis.
• Measure product performance using qualitative and quantitative strategies to drive ongoing optimization.
• Lead the definition, prioritization and scoping of initiatives, using all available data and resources to guide decision-making.
• Socialize a clear view of priorities and progress against product roadmap with business partners and senior leadership at SVP+ level.
• Serve as a liaison between Business and Technology teams to ensure digital solutions meet expectations and provide customer value.
• Collaborate with Technology partners and subsidiaries to drive execution and iterative delivery of initiatives. Craft business requirements and user stories.
• Support cross-functional business teams by answering questions, making recommendations, providing training and guiding user acceptance testing.
• Assist in constantly improving the Digital Product Management team.
• Mentor and support other product managers on the team.
• Perform other duties as required.