Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ 85007
Posted On: May 10 2022
2 years Experience as a MS Azure cloud administrator should be sufficient especially if they have been a network admin in an on-prem set up for some time.
- Help our Azure cloud administrator in the implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the agency’s Microsoft Azure Solutions on Agency’s Azure Cloud environment including major services related to compute, storage, network, and security. Help cloud admin with design and development of DR site.
- Monitor and review alerts and advisories and respond accordingly
- Review Azure policies, security monitoring and analytics for enhancements.
- Knowledge of Azure Virtual desktop, Microsoft 365 and intune management
- Managing storage solutions for virtual database files, hard disks, application data, etc.
- Securing data from unauthorized access
- Ensuring data backups for restoration
- Powershell scripting, Familiarity with Azure AD
- End user technical support when desktop support admin is not available.
- Overseeing security policy for endpoint and server using Crowd Strike prevention policy and threat detection.