Designs, prepares, tests and debugs web program coding for business applications. Possess strong SQL skills and implements best practices. Reviews coded and compiled structured programs. Prepares test data and conducts unit testing to ensure compliance to specifications.
Analyzes automation requests. Creates workplans, develops schedules, and develops time and cost estimates for projects. Creates all required SDM technical documents: Technical Specs, Design docs, etc. As an active team member, interfaces with users to gain understanding necessary for enhancements, maintenance, and problem resolution for existing applications; and maintains continuous awareness of users' plans/activities relevant to the project.
Translates requirements and specs into computer programs; designs, codes, analyzes, tests and documents computer software programs and systems using full life cycle development techniques. Prepares routine periodic project status reports and communicates with customers, as needed. Attends staff and technical meetings for the work unit.
- Windows Server - Advanced - 5 years - Required
- C# .Net - Expert - 5 years - Required
- Visual Studios - Expert - 5 years - Required
- Web Services - Advanced - 5 years
- SQL Server - Expert - 5 years - Required
- SSIS - Advanced - 3 years - Required
- TSQL - Expert - 5 years - Required
- Asp.Net 4.0 Framework - Advanced - 5 years - Required
- Enitity Framework - Advanced - 3 years - Required
- MVC - Advanced - 3 years
- .Net applications
- Systems Development Methodology (SDM)
- DevOps (formerly TFS)
- Deploy web apps using MSI