As an IT Technician – Front End, you will be responsible for working on the I.T. team to provide some front end support, manage IT component inventory as well facilitate technology-related administrative functions to make sure things are running smoothly.
- Perform in-person or remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Complete various administrative workflows regarding technology resources and procurement.
Must Have Skill Sets:
- 1-2 year’s experience as a Help Desk Technician
- A Certification not more than 5 years old
- Experience with Google Workspace (formerly GSuite)
- Windows 10 OS & PC Support
- Hardware inventory management experience
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Proficiency in English with excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Self-starter, with initiative to learn new systems.
- Personal | Punctual | Professional
Nice To Have Skill Sets:
- Experience in SQL and/or C#
- Networking Protocols
- Experience in Active Directory
No College Degree Required, but is Preferred in a related field.