Work request and trouble tickets for application and software. Provide direct customer support balance, prioritize and organize multiple tasks. Install, Maintain, and analyze, diagnose and repair complex infrastructure problems with enterprise software applications, servers and enterprise licensed software. Evaluate and test emerging technologies. Work collaboratively in teams and customers across the organization using the enterprise tools to coordinate and communicate. Develop and write technical documentation and procedures for the enterprise off the shelf applications and software for knowledge base articles and training.
- Windows Server 2008 -2019 - Advanced - 2 Required
- Windows 10 - Advanced - 2 Required
- Active Directory - Advanced - 2
- Powershell/scripting - Intermediate
- SQL Server - Intermediate
- Web/IIS services - Intermediate - Required
- Google Workspace (GMAIL, Chat, Meet, Docs, Sheets, Slides) - Beginner - 1 including email, meetings, IM, and document sharing.
- Print and Fax server - Intermediate - 1