The ideal candidate for this position has experience in Azure, Selenium, SpecFlow, microservices testing, and containerization. They are an Automation Engineer with a passion for testing automation, failing fast, and making peoples’ lives easier. They enjoy both philosophical discussions and deploying frameworks and are keen to experiment.
- Develops and maintains test libraries to support the continuous integration pipeline – this involves testing multiple event driven microservices in containers with your knowledge of Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Selenium, SpecFlow, and Azure.
- Collaborates with development and business teams to implement data-driven test strategies based on engineering and product goals.
- Works with multiple database (SQL, Cosmos, etc.) systems to test and verify data.
- Design and test quality measures and standards for new applications through development/product lifecycles which are engineered to enhance product quality.
- Works closely with a team of engineers, product managers, and analysts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements: A. Degree – Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, but may substitute equivalent experience. B. Functional Experience – Candidates must have 3+ years of experience with testing automation. C. Interpersonal Relationships – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work well with others of all personality types while demonstrating problem-solving and the ability to prioritize tasks. D. Communication – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate in verbal and written form with both technical and non-technical personnel. E. Initiative – Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker. F. Teamwork – Candidates must demonstrate the ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal. G. Agile/Scrum - Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile product environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
Bonus skills: H. Certifications – Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ISTQB, CAST, etc. I. Development Experience – .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, Azure, etc. J. Domain Driven Design –Understanding and experience with Domain Driven Design K. Financial or Education Domain experience: Experience working in one or both domains. L. Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.