Contract, Part time | Orem, UT 84058
Posted On: Jun 10 2021
- Document and map processes using software tools, whiteboard, and paper form.
- Assist with data collection and analysis of process data.
- Analyze process gaps. Develop and test solutions.
- Capture and follow-up on action items from meetings.
- Schedule group meetings and communicate with participants to ensure engagement in the process.
- Lead projects to meet project goals, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Project manage implementation of improvements to implement timely and conduct good change management.
- Lead and engage with the team in applying process improvement techniques and principles to continuously improve processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Lean & Six Sigma training and/or certification:
- Three to five years working in a project management role
- Experience using the PDCA problem solving method and leading teams through improvement initiatives.
- Must be able to attend process improvement meetings and training meetings with supervisor for the duration of the project.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Observant, attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data, processes, and identify gaps in processes or systems.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Effective communication skills – ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Good interpersonal skills, judgement, and diplomacy to engage with the process teams and drive task completion.
- Ability to lead teams through the improvement process and motivate/inspire teams to make the necessary changes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Planner, Excel, Teams, and
- Process mapping software (Lucidchart).
- Lean / Six Sigma certification
- ITIL Foundations certified
- Perform computer desk-based tasks
- Setup/prep meeting rooms and move light furniture.