This position is responsible for maintaining and/or enhancing the JIRS and JIRS Admins applications. Jobs Integrated Reporting System (JIRS) Internet Application is a multi-user .NET web application for report generation targeted at DERS Management and contracted vendors. It also provides administrative functions for JIR Internet Application to DERS Management and Staff.
Skill set required for the JIRS and JIRS Admin Application Developer
1. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft .Net Development including C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, MVC with hands on coding experience 7 years.
2. Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Service with knowledge of SSRS Server management with 3 years of experience.
3. Must have a deep knowledge of IBM DB2 and SQL Server 2016 including writing Stored Procedures, queries, views, query performance tuning skills etc with hands on coding experience 5 years.
4. Windows Server Management knowledge is required with 3 years of experience.
5. Must have IIS management knowledge with 5 years of experience.
6. Must have database management knowledge in IBM Data Studio (or any DB2 database management tool) and SQL Server Management Studio with 5 years of experience.
7. Good to have knowledge of MS Access including writing queries, data import from various sources etc
8. Resource must be able to work independently.