The right candidate will have strong experience with data infrastructure, data architecture, ETL, SQL, automation, data frameworks, and processes to rapidly integrate disconnected and disparate data sources into automated datasets for analyst's consumption. The candidate will also have a proven track record working with enterprise metrics, strong operational skills to drive efficiency and speed, expertise building repeatable data engineering processes, strong project management skills, and a vision for how to deliver data products. Experience with marketing and sales data sets is a huge plus.
If you ever wanted to do marketing and insight pipelines in a green field opportunity, this is IT!
C2C PROFILES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
- Design and Implement of data pipelines, both batch and real-time, that produces reliable data for various data consumption use cases.
- Help manage Marketing data platforms which include the Pardot, Sales Force, AWS Redshift.
- Manage aspects of dataset design, creation, and curation; including the frameworks to derive metrics to deliver data products for marketing actions (lifecycle messages via email / sms) , KPI’s and stakeholder teams.
- Build and own the automation and monitoring frameworks that showcase reliable, accurate, easy-to-understand metrics and operational KPIs to stakeholders for data pipeline quality and performance.
- Drive design, building, and launching of new data models and data pipelines in production systems
- Be the subject matter expert for data, pipeline design, and other related big data and programming technologies.
- Proactively identify reliability & data quality problems and drive triaging and remediation process
- Partner with data producers in understanding data sources, enable data contracts, and define the data model that drives analytics
- Evaluate various technologies and platforms in open source and proprietary products. Execute proof of concept on new technology and tools to pick the best tools and solutions.
- Understanding data governance practices such as metadata management, data lineage, and data glossaries is a huge plus.
- Foster strong collaboration between globally distributed team members
- Harness operational excellence & continuous improvement with a can-do attitude.
Qualification and Skills:
- You have to love data and marketing automation.
- B.S/M.S. in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, with 6+ years total experience and 5+ years of relevant experience within the big data/data warehousing domain.
- Solid understanding of RDBMS concepts, data structures, and distributed data processing patterns.
- Expertise in programming pipelines in languages like Python, Scala, Java, etc.
- Expertise in big data technologies like Redshift, etc.
- Experience with Cloud technologies like AWS
- Experience with version control systems (Github, BitBucket, etc..) and CI/CD tools.
- Experience in data orchestration & scheduling tools like Airflow, Knime etc.
- Proven track record in building products on some production-grade systems.
- Passionate, curious, self-starter and innovative mentality.
- Hands-on knowledge of salesforce / pardot.
- Experience with Sales and Marketing data is a huge plus
To understand coding skills better, include below along with your resume:
- Github account and an example of source code you can share that is available publically