Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Jul 31 2020
"Perform and lead various analysis, reporting development, and data interpretation for assigned functions for the Augmentative and Alternative Communication Team.
- Lead the support of the AAC Unit through data analysis, identification of member encounters, and ad hoc reporting requests using DDD proprietary software.
- Coordinate with various business units and departments in the development and delivery pf utilization reporting and departmental metric development.
- BS degree in related field or equivalent work experience >3 years of healthcare business analysis experience preferably in Clinical analysis Healthcare, health plan, managed care, and working with authorization claims and codes
- Have a well-rounded knowledge of Managed Care operations and prior clinical knowledge; Medical management, UM, Authorization is preferred.
- Need someone with strong communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel is preferred."