Full time, Contract | Remote
Posted On: Jun 25 2020
- Develop web applications using Java- based technologies and frameworks
- Collaborate with architecture, database development and database administration staff to establish and adhere to industry and enterprise best practices for application development, integration and optimization.
- Write and review technical specifications based on technical requirements and functional specifications.
- Collaborate with architecture and development staff to achieve approval and consensus of solution design presented in response to technical specifications written by analysts and other developers.
- Contribute to development and publication of release documentation and the development of code to facilitate the migration and conversion of data.
- Assist with select quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis and production support
- Work within multiple software development life cycle (SDLC) models including Waterfall and Agile.
- Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed.
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.
- 7+ years of experience in full-stack application development and support in Java and related technologies
- Experience with Java version 8.x
- Understanding of Microservices architecture
- Experience with Angular, HTML, CSS, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and/or Restful Web Service
- Experience with Google cloud, Google kubernetes and Google spanner
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- Advanced degree preferred
Work Location (City/State)
1) Brentwood, TN; 2) Remote