Full time, Contract | Phoenix, Arizona
Posted On: May 11 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- This temporary position provides administrative support to the Program Review Committee (PRC) Chair by assisting with re-organizing and updating all PRC DE member's files and provides administrative assistance as needed.
- Tracking and Retrieving members' documents in Gmail, Google, and other shared drives and reorganizing members' files per PRC Chair's directions, using Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail, G-calendar, and spreadsheets.
- Mastery of Google applications.
- Ability to learn tasks quickly after modeling or by use of job aides.
- Understanding of HIPAA rules and regulations.
- Time and organizational management principles and techniques.
- Proper English usage, spelling and vocabulary, and telephone etiquette.
- Principles and techniques of administrative support functions, such as scheduling, routine email, letter, memo composition, etc.
- Oral and written communication, including being effective with both internal and external customers.
- Note-taking and composing meeting minutes.
- Using computer applications (e.g., full Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
2 yrs responsible administrative experience or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
High School Diploma