Full time, Contract | Phoenix, Arizona
Posted On: May 15 2023
Salary: $30000 - $37000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Licensing Assistant is responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and evaluating all necessary documentation for licensing a physician.
- The Licensing Assistant contacts applicants by phone, email, or formal written communication concerning discrepancies or missing information in the application, and responds to applicant’s questions.
- They may also scan, upload, and enter documentation into the database.
- The Licensing Assistant process all application types of the Arizona Medical Board and Arizona Regulatory Board of Physician Assistants, including renewals, and any other applicants required.
- They also perform other responsibilities as required.
This is a fast-paced environment. The candidate must have the ability to multi-task, have excellent communication skills, fast learner, and ability to work in a team environment.
Education Required - High School Diploma