Full time, Contract | Phoenix, Arizona
Posted On: Mar 21 2023
Salary: $30000 - $35000 per year
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet clients/public and assess purpose of visit
- Provide excellent service that may fall outside of clerical function parameters such as providing referrals to customers for community resources
- Assist clients to prepare for the application process by reviewing documents for completeness.
- Photocopy and date stamp information submitted by customer for eligibility process.
- Register application, check for prior client history in Arizona Child Care Automated Tracking system (AzCCATS)
- Establish new file or obtain existing file, including closed volume or archived files.
- Prioritize and route information/ client to to appropriate specialist or supervisor.
- Respond to a high volume of incoming calls, route calls and messages to appropriate specialist or supervisor.
- Processing and distribution of all incoming mail or information that is scanned, emailed or faxed.
- Management and distribution of items received in the local office mailbox.
- Prepare outgoing mail according to office procedures.
- Prepare and follow procedures for cases being transferred in and out of the office. Maintain closed files and additional volumes in the storage area.
- Set up a system to identify which cases in closed files meet purge criteria, remove those cases from closed files, prepare them for purging process in a timely manner and prepare files and schedule to be picked up by Records Retentions according to DES Policy.
- Maintain office equipment and ensure office supplies are adequate.
Excellent Customer service, organized, team player, computer skills, work independently
2 Years minimum of customer service, knowledge of google programs
High School Diploma or GED equivalent