• Participates in Oracle based development projects, including conformance with best practices in Software development life cycle (SDLC); coordinates with business analysts; business subject matter experts and quality assurance staff.
• Fixes and develops changes to applications to meet functional and technical designs following best practices and development standards and guidelines.
• Supports production systems; analyzes and resolves production problems in a timely manner; resolves end user service requests as assigned.
• Participates in Backlog grooming, sprint planning and Daily stand-up meetings.
• Engages with business analysts and stakeholders to understand functional requirements, and contributing to completion of functional specifications.
• Prepares technical documentation on application specifications
• Debugs applications and ensures specifications are met before integrating new modules and upgrades into the online production database system.
• Adheres to coding standards and other standard work as laid out for applications development.
• Responds quickly to customer needs; takes a customer-centric approach to problem solving; solicits customer feedback to enhance service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; manages customer expectations
* PL/SQL Developer
* Complex Stored Procedures, Packages, and Triggers
• Unix Shell scripting, some understanding of Java as team consists of Java and PL/SQL developers
• Experience of using Git, GitHub
* Agile Scrum and Jira
• Data Warehouse experience is a plus
• 7 plus years experience as PL/SQL Developer (Oracle 11G/12C), Oracle Forms and Reports (12c), APEX
• Excellent problem-solving skills, experience in working in team environment, preferably Agile Scrum
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject