Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ 85008
Posted On: Aug 03 2022
The position plays an important role in the full systems life cycle management (e.g., analysis, technical requirements, design, coding, testing, implementation of systems and applications software, etc.) to ensure delivery is on time and within budget.
This position develops application solutions, participates in application development project activities and integrations, component and data architecture design, technology planning, and testing to meet business requirements and ensure compliance.
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Microsoft technologies - .NET 4.0/4.5/4.8, C#, ASP.NET, MVC (3.0 and higher), ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, IIS (6.0 and higher). Knowledge and experience in .Net Core is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Oracle, SQL and PL-SQL and development of procedures, triggers, constraints and other database objects. Knowledge and experience with other database systems (SQLServer, MySQL) is a plus.
- Expertise in logical and physical data modelling using normalization.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including analysis, requirements gathering, design, development and testing of n-tier architecture web-based applications.
- Experience with Code and Requirements management tools; Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in translating user requirements into business, functional and test scenarios for projects of various sizes and complexity.
Skills and Education
- Ability to work in an Agile setting; ability to manage multiple priorities; ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent oral & written communication, time management, and task prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical problem-solving skills and attention to details
- Strong customer service skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS (or equivalent experience).