Role and Responsibilities
The C# Support developers are responsible for helping us manage support tickets for our applications and assist other teams test applications as maintenance is conducted on our infrastructure. Responsibilities will be to support existing production workloads, upgrade applications, develop new features for deployed products, process service desk tickets for our customer, engage with the rest of the team on problem solving and coordinate the release of application patches. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with our AWS cloud migration.
Specific duties include:
- Manage service desk tickets for applicationsConduct Code Reviews as needed
- Create Unit tests as needed
- Proactively identify problems and provide reasonable solutions
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Assist in a cloud first initiative; Amazon Web Services deployment pipelines and Lambda deployment
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Ability to work closely with internal & external customers, technicians and engineers.
- Conduct insightful, ad-hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Computer science, Information Technology Associate or BS degree a plus and/or equivalent combination of experience, knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in application development or related field.
- 5 years C# with ASP.NET, MVC and WPF experience
- 3 years TSQL experience
- 2 years AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience using CloudFormation, Lambda, DynamoDB
- 2 year of GitHub experience
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and with others.
- Extremely organized with strong planning, organizational and time-management skills.
- AWS Associate (Architect, Developer or Sys Ops) Certification a bonus
- Self-starter, able to work with limited supervision, with excellent time management skills.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Working knowledge of SQL, data extracts and reporting
- Proficient in AWS cloud deployments through CodePipeline
- Proficient with AWS Lambda, S3, API Gateway, and RDS (SQL Server & Postgres)
- Proficient with AWS CloudFormation YAML
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Basic understanding of the Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses and workarounds.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit-tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.