Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Sep 16 2022
Roles & Responsibilites
- BI/ETL Developer to design database structures, enforce good database practices, create SQL Server Data Tools deployment packages (DACPAC), create and deploy SSIS packages, improve monitoring capability error logging and error recovery capability of ETL jobs, develop reports.
- Knowledge and experience working with an operational DBA team will be helpful.
- Develop database objects such as tables, views, common table expressions, dynamic SQL, foreign key constraints, and stored procedures.
- Designs logical and physical databases (OLAP and OLTP) or review description of changes to databasedesign.
- Perform SQL query performance tuning, which may include index recommendations or hardware configuration considerations, in addition to query and database design
- Interview and collaborate with non-technical business users to collect requirements
- Proactively address technical production issues
- Experience as a Microsoft SQL Server Developer, Data Warehouse Developer is required
- Experience with developing and supporting SSIS and SSRS is required
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines is required
- Knowledge of database standards such as, object definition and naming, T-SQL best practices, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehouse design (Kimball and/or Inmon), OLAP and OLTP systems is a plus
- Experience with large data sets is desired
- Experience with Cognos 10.2 or higher and Framework Manager is a plus