Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Sep 06 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manages automated/manual system definition, design, and implementation.
- Develops and executes comprehensive system test plans, conditions, test scripts, and test cases. Performs system testing of modifications made to the system and coordinates implementation of changes with technical support, security and DTS programming staff. Analyzes and evaluates system problems and makes recommendations for solutions and options; implements the appropriate solution.
- Gathers and documents business requirements for large, complex projects. Authors and publishes comprehensive written documentation for project development, federal investigations, and other projects assigned.
- Translates requirements into business, functional and uses case documents for large, complex projects.
- Provides functional expertise to developers during the design and construction phases of projects. Coordinates and oversees the work of multiple Business Analysts for large, complex projects.
- Maintains business systems standards by applying project management methods, tools and processes as standard practice. Analyzes and evaluates use/system requirements and ensure system modifications are in compliance with federal and state guidelines.
- Supports the organization's key business processes and applications and recommends business process redesign where applicable.
- Prepares and delivers informative, well-organized presentations and project status reviews to stakeholders including process owners, customers, and stakeholders. Creates and delivers related user documentation and end-user training. Make oral and written presentations on automated system changes. Provides technical support to users, and trains and guides other Business Analysts.