Full time, Contract | Phoenix, AZ
Posted On: Aug 19 2022
- Under limited supervision, provides complex analytical, technical, and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing personal computer systems and LAN's, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software problems, install and configure new IT equipment.
- Provides training and assistance daily to Tier 1 technicians, under the guidance of the Desktop Manager. As a Tier 2 member with advanced levels of experience, acts as a technical subject matter expert in support of desktop systems.
- Works with CSC ticketing system software to prioritize and manage support calls.
- Maintains a high level of communications with customers in respect to scheduling hardware and software installations and support calls
- Participates in hardware and software upgrades and deployments conducted during and outside of normal business hours, installs and configures approved PC based software packages for clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Microsoft Suite of products and various industry standard technologies - Intermediate -
- The Ideal candidate will have the following: Imaging of new and replacement hardware using SCCM.