Ability to elicit and analyze requirements from business stakeholders as a member of a scrum team
- Ability to communicate effectively to a wide variety of audiences, e.g., technical team, business users, executives
- High level of conscientiousness, thoroughness, and detail orientation
- Works with business and technical stakeholders to elicit and analyze requirements in support of complex projects, including but not limited to user stories, acceptance criteria, business rules, technical requirements, model use cases, development of as-is and to-be business processes, impact analysis, and risk analysis - including assessing impacts and developing mitigation and contingency plans
- Works with the development team and testers to ensure their understanding of the requirements and the business value the business requirements create
- Plans and oversees the user acceptance testing process, including developing the test strategy, test environment needs, and the execution of the integrated end-to-end testing and parallel testing as needed
- Recommends improvements to adopted standards, processes, and procedures; leads the implementation of improved department business processes, policies, procedures, and tools.