The compliance analyst will be responsible for coordinating cross-departmental efforts to accomplish compliance across the City, including PCI, Red Flags, etc.. The compliance analyst will work closely with the ISPO team, to ensure that all PCI remediation items are being progressed, in addition to helping implement compliance with additional frameworks such as NIST 800-53.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with the stakeholders in the various departments in the City. The compliance analyst must be able to handle competing deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment. Candidates with outstanding communication skills and the ability to build relationships will excel and succeed. The compliance analyst must be highly organized as the program is being developed. Previous experience with PCI DSS highly preferred
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate PCI remediation across several City departments
- Help implement compliance with additional frameworks such as NIST 800-53.
- Drive progress in a multitude of remediation areas
- Build strong interpersonal relationships and be able to influence others
- Aid in the internal compliance efforts
- Utilize their strong verbal and written communication skills to properly document the current and future states of the enterprise wide privacy posture
- Facilitate internal process improvement and effectiveness
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by management
Requirements – Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge
This recruitment and any interview process as a result of this recruitment may be used by multiple hiring managers and multiple departments throughout the City to fill any related current or future vacancies; other recruitments and appropriate eligible lists may also be considered
- Two years of experience as an Information Technology Systems Specialist involving database management and on-line telecommunications;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, math, or a related field.
- An equivalent combination of related experience and education may be considered.
- All finalists for positions are subject to a criminal background check applicable to the department or position.
- This position is subject to Criminal Justice Information Systems (CJIS) background standards. Candidates who receive a conditional offer of employment must be fingerprinted and will have their fingerprints used to check the Criminal History Records of the State of Arizona Department of Public Safety and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Any records returned will be reviewed to determine the candidate’s suitability for the job.