This position will be responsible for providing administrative support functions for quoting and receiving of new IT hardware.
Duties include: daily communication and follow up with vendors and internal customers, managing a ticketing queue of requests, tracking and stocking of IT hardware. Will act as the greeter for the suite ensuring no unauthorized personnel loiter. Assisting with document tracking, various database upkeep, filing and correspondence. Providing basic assistance with coordinating orders and deliveries. Provides timely administrative support functions. Will be composing and sending correspondence and email. Answering telephone; conducting, gathering and summarizing documents; maintains schedules and calendars; organizes and manages electronic and paper file systems; assists with general administrative support requests.
- Principles and practices of office administration
- Agency or program rules, regulations, policies and operating procedures
- Analytical and organizational thinking
- Typing and keying in data
- Computer software – Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-developed communication – written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Customer Service with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management
- Gather and summarize data
- Interact with staff, other administrative departments and outside representatives in a professional manner.
- Plan, analyze, coordinate activities and establish priorities.
- Manage time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Adapt to changing conditions with calmness and professionalism
- Be a team player
- Work well with others
- 3 years of responsible administrative experience as an administrative assistant with demonstrated experience in organizing information and documents, planning and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.