This position will develop, implement, and manage Rhapsody EDI integration initiatives for electronic laboratory results and electronic case reports. This includes providing production support for EDI transactions.
This position will monitor the data exchange for errors and contact the associate trading partner for analysis and resolution.
- Serve as the primary link between client and data-trading partners
- Analyze, design, develop, map, test, implement, and support EDI using Rhapsody;
- Gather requirements, research issues, and create solutions;
- Inform stakeholders of progression, issues, changes, and timelines;
- Document and maintain technical specifications;
- Coordinate and assist EDI testing.
- 5 years' experience in EDI mapping and integration
- 3 years' experience with Rhapsody Integration Engine v.6
- Knowledge of (HL7, FHIR, CDA, XML, HIPAA).
- Ability to develop reports and ad-hoc queries using SQL
- Experience in mapping within the Healthcare industry to a variety of standards and formats
- Ability to properly manage projects, priorities, timelines, and partner expectations
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with ease and efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Rhapsody certification is a plus