Looking for a DevOps Architect who is ready to help us improve our customer experience by building functional systems that bring our business to new heights. You will need to have strong experience in Cloud Services, because you will be creating scripting templates to build cloud services to support custom applications. As a DevOps Architect, you’ll also be working in conjunction with like-minded departments, working closely with developers to successfully deploy applications. The DevOps Architect will be collaborating with software developers, system administrators, security, hosting and other IT staff members to manage code releases and cloud infrastructure. This position will cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing networks in mind as they design, plan and test. DevOps Architects will participate in the application project-planning meetings. In addition to providing their guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits, they will create and share their operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
The DevOps Architect will be responsible to develop and build IT solutions, install and configure solutions, implement reusable components in code, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates. DevOps Architects will build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. They will deploy new applications and/or systems and upgrades and complete fixes within development and promote to the production environment, make applications and/or systems ready for production, and ensure environments meet state policies and best practices. Automating routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility of DevOps Architects that they accomplish via strategy-building techniques. They also help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance. Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors is a main responsibility of DevOps Architects.
● Project management and workflows using tools such as Jira, GitHub, and Azure DevOps
● Assist developers in troubleshooting applications, migrations, conversions, and deployments
● Work with developers to understand the workflow, identify resources, gather requirements, create Terraform scripts to provision the resources, and create automated CI/CD pipelines.
● Work closely with enterprise cloud architects to implement best practices
● Security roles:
○ Enforcing governance and best practice in security guardrails
○ Adhere to all security definitions
○ Provide secret and password management automation and ensure no secrets or passwords are codified
● Collecting, normalizing, and evaluating logs
● Follow specific procedures and document knowledge transfer
● Work closely with other DevOps personnel
● Final publisher of the application(s)
● Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines and artifact promotion pipelines
● Provision resources in cloud environments
● Maintenance and health of infrastructure
● Provide system and environment support