Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyze the Business Requirements and work with the Development Team for understanding the details of Functional and Non-Functional Requirement on Web/Online applications.
• Supporting mission critical cloud-based applications and Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of critical cloud-based applications.
• Coordinating solutions for system support incidents that require immediate action. Providing point of escalation (Tier 2) for issues related to application support.
• Involve in creating and extracting data from database using SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and packages.
• Configuring and developing solutions using SQL, and Microsoft SQL Server.
• Using configuration manager in SSIS to troubleshoot packages, actively supporting business users for changes in reports by analyzing and debugging as and when required using SSRS
• Working knowledge of Tableau to help upper management in decision making process.
• Perform daily system checks, monitoring and respond to trouble tickets.
• Work with team by evaluating and implementing new application features and system upgrades.
• Strong Analytical thinking to troubleshoot and diagnose system problems. • Develop solutions to functional problems and transform abstract ideas to easily understood procedures. • Strong Communication skills. Communicate orally in the English language with customers, clients, and the public in a face-to-face, one-to-one setting, or group setting. • Critical thinking skills while working with the Business units on their requests. Analyze and document on how the changes affect the Department and the City.
SQL, SSRS, MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server, MS Suite, Cloud Technologies – AWS, Tableau.
Analytical thinking, Critical thinking. Decipher what the requests. Business analysis.
Customer service skills.